- ENGLISH ROOTS - Proudly Made in the English Lake District
- BURN TIME AND MEASUREMENTS - Up to 50 Hours and 6 x 12.8 x 6 centimeters
- Our brand new Inspired Collections have been developed from the renowned designs of Portmeirion and Spode, pairing the stunning homeware styles with luxury fragrances which reflect the inspiration behind each set.
- A bright fragrance that opens with fruity notes of zesty bergamot, lemon and sweet pear, leading to a floral heart of jasmine, lily and rose on a woody base of patchouli, smooth white cedar and musks.
- This rich fragranced candle is presented in a decadent, gold foil motif, frosted glass carrier and suitably opulent hexagonal packaging, making this a perfect gift.
All prices on The Bee's Knees British Imports website are in US dollars.
The Bee's Knees ships via USPS or UPS to the 50 United States, Canada and around the world. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on your order. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is received. Our goal is to ship your items as soon as possible after receipt of the order. You will also receive an email confirmation when your order ships with a tracking number if available. A physical address is required for all deliveries. We therefore cannot make shipments to P.O.Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
We hope your order from The Bee's Knees arrived safely and that you are delighted with your purchase. However, if an item does not meet your satisfaction, you may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Refunds for items returned more than 30 days after the purchase date will be in the form of a credit which you can apply to a future purchase with The Bee's Knees. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please let us know within 14 days of the receipt of the order and we will arrange the return shipping.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply log in to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.