Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with this Brown Mouse Brooch needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let the detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All the kits are carefully packed by hand in Hawthorn Handmade's Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting. Where they can’t find British wool, we have included small amounts of ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and their video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Finished design: Approximately 7.5cm/3 inches tall
Warning: This kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout