Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with this Herdwick Sheep Brooch needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let the detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All the kits are carefully packed by hand in Hawthorn Handmade's Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting. Where they can’t find British wool, we have included small amounts of ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and their video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Finished design: Approximately 7.5cm/3 inches tall
Warning: This kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
All prices on The Bee's Knees British Imports website are in US dollars.
The Bee's Knees ships via USPS or UPS to the 50 United States, Canada and around the world. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on your order. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is received. Our goal is to ship your items as soon as possible after receipt of the order. You will also receive an email confirmation when your order ships with a tracking number if available. A physical address is required for all deliveries. We therefore cannot make shipments to P.O.Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
We hope your order from The Bee's Knees arrived safely and that you are delighted with your purchase. However, if an item does not meet your satisfaction, you may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Refunds for items returned more than 30 days after the purchase date will be in the form of a credit which you can apply to a future purchase with The Bee's Knees. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please let us know within 14 days of the receipt of the order and we will arrange the return shipping.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply log in to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.